loneliness and sad loneliness and sad

awesome

i just saw my childhood
so, 'cause this clip is sooo emphatyc with you i give you 9 stars
you also repeat lots of lots of shoots, but it was ritmic. soo cool xd

awesome bud

-Falling- -Falling-

awesome

whoa dude,
this stop motion is so cool...
i'm not checking animation..
just by feeling the music and seeing it, i love.. 10
but, it reminds me something that i live.. 20
but damn, there aren't more stars.
cool piece bud

Megaman Versus Zero Megaman Versus Zero

Excellent!

OMG, the animation is pretty cool!
i love it, and characs too xD.

Retro Boy - Alpha Retro Boy - Alpha

Hey!
Got ya some feedback.

- Since you're doing this MM inspired, i don't know if you will keep the movement as it is, or actually made it more like MM saga. Nevertheless i believe that your character is jumping quite strong, normal jump and wall jump (actually there is a bug on the lower stair if you try to wall jump to the top, you'll get stuck on the walls).

- You may want to have the character more attached to the walls when he is sliding.

- Besides the dash key, it would be awesome to have a double tap input for dashing.

- I read on your post at Scirra's forum that you will change the overall looks. The earlier you got your sprites for the main character, will make you face less *debuggin (sorry not sure how to write that word xD). Stuff like origin point, and animation timming may change quite a lot.

- It would be nice, if the character had something that made him more noticeable while you're on the shadows.

Keep up the great work!
Cheers

KiiraGames responds:

Thanks :). I plan on having total lighting in the map completely capable of toggling in the final product, because it's not very important to the game. The game will actually be Mega Man ZX Online, I've completely changed it from being inspired to being an actual Mega Man fan game. I have a lot planned and will upload an actual alpha a while from now. Thanks for the idea, some of which I've actually already incorporated.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

hahaha XD

10 coz it just do what a game is suppose to do

btw. themes are quite good to play with the vuvuzela

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

cool!

it works pretty for one person who need to get some inspiration.

-586rick- MM7 intro stage -586rick- MM7 intro stage

HOMG!, this is beautiful!! :3!!
Makes want to play the game.
Well done! :D

586rick responds:

thanks for the review. :)

Freefall (Piano Improv) Freefall (Piano Improv)

in spite

i think, this was created while you're enjoying the moment, not 'nout sadness or angry.. althought it is creepy at times, but mostly like energy in the context you're playing of course.
But, in spite of all. It mades me sad, with some more other stuff. And i love that sensation, that i can't explain to no one, but you made it.. and quite perfectly.

so.. grats.
*hugs*

pd: srry, i'm so drunk and i don't notice my english standart.. but keep up the intention ;D

salutes!

MrMusicalLion responds:

Drunk Reviews are the best srt ;)

Caja De Musica Caja De Musica

pretty cool

dude, i love your stuff
this one is pretty cool

The Murderer of Briar's Run The Murderer of Briar's Run

charmy

whoa, i love the idea that the character is getting out from the grass.. also his skull design, damn he's so hot! :3

Deathwing Deathwing

ilumination

whoa, i love the temperature of it, and how it get on the surface.
very cool