Retro Boy - Alpha Retro Boy - Alpha

Hey!
Got ya some feedback.

- Since you're doing this MM inspired, i don't know if you will keep the movement as it is, or actually made it more like MM saga. Nevertheless i believe that your character is jumping quite strong, normal jump and wall jump (actually there is a bug on the lower stair if you try to wall jump to the top, you'll get stuck on the walls).

- You may want to have the character more attached to the walls when he is sliding.

- Besides the dash key, it would be awesome to have a double tap input for dashing.

- I read on your post at Scirra's forum that you will change the overall looks. The earlier you got your sprites for the main character, will make you face less *debuggin (sorry not sure how to write that word xD). Stuff like origin point, and animation timming may change quite a lot.

- It would be nice, if the character had something that made him more noticeable while you're on the shadows.

Keep up the great work!
Cheers

KiiraGames responds:

Thanks :). I plan on having total lighting in the map completely capable of toggling in the final product, because it's not very important to the game. The game will actually be Mega Man ZX Online, I've completely changed it from being inspired to being an actual Mega Man fan game. I have a lot planned and will upload an actual alpha a while from now. Thanks for the idea, some of which I've actually already incorporated.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

hahaha XD

10 coz it just do what a game is suppose to do

btw. themes are quite good to play with the vuvuzela

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

cool!

it works pretty for one person who need to get some inspiration.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Nice Game!

like everyone, i want a continuation!

Icycle Icycle

nice one

nice one, i love the idea!
excelente xD!

.. i'm bad on english, but i'm going to try to explain...
well, i think is a nice way to do a retro one.
but with all the thing that you put, in the middle of the course of the game, its a little repetitive...
but anyways, i love the idea. its so funny XD